Thursday, December 13, 2007

let it snow!...pseudo snow style!

we thought florida was prime enough when we celebrated a floridian faux fall...but then to top off our holiday celebrations with pseudo snow?? and without the bitter cold and static cling?? love it.
a tad bit scary at first but hannah quickly got the hang of it.

our pseudo snow had most of the qualities of real snow, i.e., the way it fell from the sky, the way it stuck to things, and the way it turned to brownish mush in high traffic areas...it was hilarious watching kids make "snow angels" in this stuff...a littly nasty but mostly fun/funny.

and, yes, that is a melting ice cream cone in hannah's paws.










meanwhile, madeline was totally entertained by the scene!


8 comments:

lauren ann said...

Hannah even has her snow boots on for the occasion- so prepared. I just love her chubby little legs. How fun!

PS I love the c-mas card... it is so Callie-esque. I smile at it every time I open the fridge (which is about 87+ times a day).

The Plateniks said...

Wish we had fake snow in CA...or real snow from New England. Weird to have tropical Christmas celebrations. Thank goodness you're posting again...I was getting bored!

Dayna said...

snow AND warm weather. how could it get any better? I noticed Hannah's boots too. How funny! your girls are getting cuter and cuter every time I check up on your blog (which is typically an every day occurrence;) ps. it was so fun seeing you guys briefly at church over thanksgiving! i was thrilled to finally meet cute little hannah and madeline.

Mark and Meghan said...

that is my kind of snow storm...i'm sure that you guys are still in short sleeves!! jealous for sure. love madeline's eyes in that last picture.

Maman Pélissié said...

How fun! I love all the activities you do with your family! I too am really glad you are blogging again. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family! I know they are looking forward to it!
PS- Can you e-mail me your mailing address?

Cichelli said...

Darling but it makes me jealous for pseudo snow. I'm over the real stuff. Call when you can!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little confused. Is that paper falling or ice from a snow machine?

Anyways, only Hannah could pull off wearing a dress in the snow (or paper?)with uggs on...or is that a shirt without pants? Obviously I'm very confused right now possibly because it is finals time. Whatever she is wearing, her legs look like they still have plenty of insulation in them

By the way, I think Hannah and I may have the same size bangs...we'll have to compare over Christmas.

Shannon and Kevin said...

How fun!! I'm glad someone is getting snow this holiday season. Your family is just too cute! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!