congratulations you two!
shame on me...much to blog about yet i will use the excuses of traveling, ear infections, interviews, a lost/difficult camera, holidays, and a few broken toes...
29 people for thanksgiving = 2+ turkeys, 10 pies, and 29 VERY content tummies
alison + spencer = love...and a beautiful wedding filled with festivities
hannah + dewey + enchanted + auntie ali in a wedding dress =
an awestruck 2 year old
me + steve + traveling + an overtired 2 year old + a sick baby with ear infections = a heart full of gratitude for loving/understanding family and relatives!
as always, but almost more so this trip, everything went by too fast.




my camera couldn't even keep up with all of the action...hence, the lack in pictures!


10 comments:
I was wondering if there would ever be an update! Cute pictures. It was so fun to see you guys and we wish we saw you more often! Your girls are so adroable!
I love the family picture of you guys. sooo darling. i hear you on the trips...they're so much fun, but then so overwhelming to get ahead of. i love the holidays though, and throw a wedding in there!? sounds like a lot of fun!
Phew...I was getting worried there with no updates! Glad you had fun on your trips despite the challenges!
I was wondering when we were going to get an update. I love all your pictures. Looks like you had a fun little Thanksgiving break. And yes, we definitely need to get together when you come back up this way! Love ya!
Wow- sounds like quite a trip! Sorry to hear Madeline had an ear ache- those are so awful :( Alison is such a beautiful bride! I am sure it was such a great wedding. Hope the interviews went well and glad you returned to the world of blogging!
This post was so vague! I need to call and find out what you've been up to. Expect to hear from me in the very near future.
PS I heart your homemade Christmas card. Thank you!
Callie -
It was SO great to see you in MD. Way too short for the likes of me, but still great. The wedding so GORGEOUS, I only wish you and Steve could have stayed and partied longer... Love the Christmas card ( we got it today) thanks!
Congrats to Alison and Spencer - what an adorable picture of them!
I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. We missed you SO MUCH!! But it sounds like you've been busy.
Tell Hannah we have to go see Enchanted together!!
you are the 1st person to wish they lived in Buffalo! maybe you all should come visit sometime!! it's actually really beautiful in the fall and we have a great time out here but nobody has ever really told me they want to live here! pretty funny....even if you are just kidding!
looks like you have been seriously busy! somehow you still manage to pull of looking great and having your two sweet girls all dolled up for the wedding!
did you go see the movie enchanted...we've been thinking of taking kyle to see it. she's almost 5 and I think she'd understand. is it good?
cute pics callie! hannah looks so cute in her uggs. i love them on little girls.
Post a Comment