"when you havva no babies--you havva nothing." ~italian immigrant woman
how could i not chuckle at that...but then not sigh in agreement! life was great with just steve and i. then sweeter with hannah. and even sweeter with madeline......
she has added so much joy to our little life. steve, hannah, and i will do pretty much anything and everything to make this girl smile, coo, and laugh. we just can't get enough of her little loves!


20 comments:
Look at those amazing blue eyes!!!! She is beautiful. She really looks a lot like you Callie. I really wanna meet these little girls.
She's so happy and darling in these pictures. And pink! I want pink!
Just wait a year until they're both running around like crazy. Ben and I love that our boys play together nonstop in their own little super hero world. It just gets better.
I agree with you and the Italian lady! And those blue eyes, so pretty!
madelines eyes couldn't be any prettier! seriously callie...she's gorgeous! and i totally agree with the italian imigrant...mark and i often wonder what it was like without kids. we honestly cannot remember! (somedays i'd like to just pick up and go whenver i wanted to, but then i'd never trade the kids for anything! weird how that is huh?...maybe i just need a live-in! haha)
6 months! I can't believe it! I think she looks like Hannah.
Yeah for little italian immigrant women! How adorable... and how adorable is Madeline! She's getting so big - isn't 6 mos the BEST?
Look at the beautiful baby blues! Oh my heck they are gorgeous!! It is crazy how fast they really grow and fast time flies by.
There's the post I've been waiting for! Your girls are both so adorable. I can't wait for Will to be 6 months now, it looks like fun!
She is such a beautiful little girl!!! And I second everyone else . . . those blue eyes of hers are amazing! I'm thinkin' she kind of looks like you Callie! That would explain her beauty :)
Gramma V's blue eyes!
(or are hers brown? I'll have to double check)
Can't wait for Christmas!
Oh Callie, they are so dang cute. I love how Hannah just gives her loves in all the pics. What cute girls!
i love your babies.
Wow Callie she has your eyes and i'm glad she's sporting the alfandre eyebrows as well.
Lucky little munchkin- she's got the amazing "Callie eyes".... and you know what that means- she'll be a man slayer. Get ready.
PS. to quote my favorite line of the little ditty you have playing "Ill by you Rogaine when you start to loose your hair". Now that is love!
how do you get your pictures to be side by side like that?? you are a talented blogger i must say. please do tell. thanks!
your two girls are so sweet! I love babies. they are so cute when they play nicely together!
What a sweetheart!! You have such gorgeous girls! Madeline is so lucky to have such a sweet older sister. You can see in the pictures that Hannah just adores her.
She is growing up- that smile is the best! You sound like the cutest mom! P.S.- we are coming to Florida in December- where do you guys live?
how does one make an original comment when u have so many fans who've just said it all already?
but i love the blog. ;-)
Post a Comment