...and we were his, when he marked his little territory on us seconds after coming out.
{minutes after our big surprise!}
just got home this afternoon. now, a family of five...what?!
p.s.
...a taste of the first sibling encounters...
madeline (stretching out the bottom of his sleeper sack he's wearing): "he looks so peeettttyyy!"
hannah forgetting his name and calling him, "ant"
hannah: "oh mommy, my baby brother is just sooooo cute."


33 comments:
Yep, he sure is "so peeeeeetty!" Whose eye color did he get? Your blue or Steve's brown?
Congrats again!
He is just precious! CONGRATS! My heart felt so complete when I knew I would have the chance to raise a daughter and a son.
oh congratulations!!! he's adorable and you look elated :) thanks for the pics!!!
You have a little boy! Congratulations times a million. I am so happy for you guys! Especially that you and baby are doing well. He is just perfect. Love the reactions of Madeline and Hannah. So cute. P.S. Being able to say you are a family of five and still thriving is a feat! Can't wait to see more pics of this new little one. :)
Oh, and I adore that hat he is wearing.
He is SO cute! Really, what a cute little newborn. I want to snuggle him!
Callie- you look AMAZING- no way did you just have a baby at 6 in the morning in those pics! I love your little flower clips you've been wearing lately, where are they from?
So cute. Congrats again. Family of five does sound big! Let me know how that goes. ;)
PIctures! Yeah!! What a darling little dude! He looks like Hannah to me... hmmm.... sure to be CUTE! So thrilled and over the moon for your family!
XO
Julianne
he is so precious! have fun with a little boy!
Congrats to you, Alfandre family! HE looks just perfect!
yay!!!!!!!!! i agree with hannah. he is just sooooooooo cute! you look amazing. seriously. wow. congrats again!
Oh my gosh, just so sweet and small. Enjoy him, what a little blessing!
yeah a boy!!! congrats!
So freaking awesome. Congrats on a healthy, darling, perfect little guy. Good work delivering him. Seems hard but you make it look so easy. I want to come and visit you in Feb. We love you!
Callie, I met you once when you visited the Newtown Ward and am a friend of Marta's so I check in/stalk here from time to time. Congratulations on having a boy! I had 2 boys and then a girl so I know how it is to be "used" to a certain type and then be thrown for a loop with a new one in the mix. You've got the best of both worlds now, it'll be so fun. And you look amazing just minutes after delivering, wow!
You look gorgeous and congrats on your new little boy. Love the name (because it is my dad's name and totally what we were going to name our bun in the oven had it been a boy). Good luck with your family of five!
pretty sure it's illegal to look as gorgeous as you do right after birth!!! seriously. also pretty sure your little dude is being smothered with love already - can't wait to meet him! now go take a nap!
Congrats, Alfandres!!! Hope you are all doing well, and that you are all healthy! Miss being your neighbor!
Oh Yeah!!! I'm so glad everything went well. He is really a beautiful baby boy. Congrats! We love you guys,
The Callisters
boys will be boys, and he is so cute!!! I'm sure you're ecstatic, but Steve must be over the moon to have a little man shadow. So happy for you- you look gorgeous and you can give us all tips on how to balance 3 :) P.S. LOVE the name Grant!
congrats callie & steven, what a fun surprise!!! he is so darling...just think 17 years from now him and Anistyn will meet in their byu ward just like us!!! hope you and your growing family are doing well!
Seriously, I don't know how you look so good after giving birth. Congrats! You amaze me!
oh my goodness he is darling! it is amazing how much newborn babies look alike. i swear he looks a lot like my little miller, but i guess that is the newborn, swollen look. anyway he is adorable and i can't believe you are a family of 5! crazy but so wonderful!
Grant is just adorable. I am so thrilled for you! And you truly look amazing. It must have been the "nesting" party that prepared you well for the delivery. Excellent work.
awe. congratulations. you have a beautiful family.
Callie! CONGRATS!!! Wow, he is stinking adorable. And I love the name, and that Hannah calls him "Ant". Haha. So I haven't been on your blog in forever, I've been missing out. I love all your posts, you guys are just lovely.
Hooray!!!! I was thinking about you this weekend while out on the road and couldn't wait to see the results because I was sure he had come by now. And sure enough he is here and it is a BOY!!! Congrats!!!! We are so thrilled for you. Miss you much. ~Adam, Jeffi, Char and little Savvy
love him. newborns are so precious i think. love that last picture-- it reminds me of goldie. she is always shutting her mouth tight like that, and i think it's the cutest thing ever. congrats on a perfect little boy.
AH!!!! Cal, such a little peach you have. Love him, you and that fam of five that you've got going on.
Callie!! Congrats on your sweet little Grant! He is the cutest thing. I am so happy that you are doing well. I cannot believe you have a family of 5!!! So wonderful! Love you!
congrats callie on another cutie! and i love your blog, you always make me laugh!
Congratulations! You and Grant look so great. Having a boy is a whole other experience...
Yeah! I am so excited for you! I have spent the last half hour looking at your blog and admiring your cute cute family. It's so fun to see your little girls, they are dolls! I am so sad to hear about Hannah's accident, that must have been so hard to deal with. How did her hair catch on fire? wow. you are a women of faith and you amaze me. It was so fun to see you in Utah! Keep in Touch!
Kara (Logie)
Post a Comment