YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. Ches is very excited for Hannah, too. He wants to see the baby. Now he wants to know when his baby brother is coming. Is your ward doing dinners? I know you live with a family, and all, but I would still be happy to help out.
so exciting! i can't wait to meet this adorable little guy. i've definitely been missing you lately. let me know if you need anything. even a little kiss from me :)
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
27 comments:
Yay! Congrats you guys! Hope we get to meet him soon!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. Ches is very excited for Hannah, too. He wants to see the baby. Now he wants to know when his baby brother is coming. Is your ward doing dinners? I know you live with a family, and all, but I would still be happy to help out.
Congrats again!
AHHHHHH!! So excited for you guys. Congratulations! I hope all went well & that you are feeling great. Such a cute name.
little mister grant! so ecxited for all of you - can't wait to meet him and hear all the details!
yay! a boy! so fun and i love his name! congrats!
so exciting! i can't wait to meet this adorable little guy. i've definitely been missing you lately. let me know if you need anything. even a little kiss from me :)
Hip, hip horray!!! Can't wait to meet him! Hope you get some rest!!!
Congrats, Callie and Steve! You have the most beautiful little family. I can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition! :-)
so happy for you guys! love the name...and can't wait for a picture! hope you're doing well!
Congratulations!!!How fun to have a little boy.
Hooray and congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures! Hope everything went smoothly for his arrival and your recovery goes quickly!
That's awesome! Congrats! It was great to see you last month!
CONGRATS!! Be expecting my call. So excited for you and your new addition to your cute family. Can't wait to hear all about it. xox
wow! a boy!! how exciting, congrats!!
yay! good work, Callie! I can't wait to see the little guy...and his doting sisters.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations, Callie and Steve and girls!! How fun!!
So wonderful. I love the name too!
A boy! Yippee! Fantastic! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well!
Congratulations! So very happy for you!
i'm so happy for you guys! how exciting. congrats!
yay!!! congratulations!! that is awesome. can't wait to see some pics of the sure to be studly little boy.
Congratulations! We're really happy for you.
Hope you all are doing well.
oh HOORAY!!!!!! congratulations you two! that is wonderful!!!!! and what a handsome name! can't wait to see pictures!!! yeah!!!!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! Hope things are going well!!!
yay! that is so fun! congrats. much love from the rowleys.
i knew it!! :) thats so perfect. congratulations.
Post a Comment