Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hannah's weather forecast

"i think it's not raining today because 
the sun beat the rain coming up!" 
clap, clap, clap



68 degrees. clear skies. perfect!

5 comments:

lauren ann said...

You have been a bloggin fool.. so fun to catch up. I can't wait to meet these little cuties

Want to know how out of it I am- when I read 4 days until I get to see you-I didn't even think twice about it until you emailed me back... my brain is school fried. Sure wish it was this weekend so the both of us didn't have to spend V-day by our lonesomes and you could be my valentine. LAME-oooooo

Counting down the days till I see you xoxoxo

Mark and Meghan said...

such a cute forecast...and she was right!! :)

i can't stand how much madeline looks like you...she's adorable. how hard to put her in a hospital gown. glad things went okay! good thing it was fast huh?

Julianne said...

love that Hannah...

It was fun to see your steve yesterday. So sorry that he's away from you this weekend :(

Happy Valentines from the Smoots!

Bowen said...

i have many comments, but i will make only one: why has it been about 3 years since i've seen my callie?

i guess that was more of a question.

Bowen said...

oh and i love your blog. love it.