Monday, October 29, 2007

off to neverland!


with a little bit of pixie dust, tinkerbelle (hannah), wendy (me), nanna the dog (madeline), and peter pan (steve) flew on over to a halloween party and trunk-or-treating. we had such fun as a family! this is the only family picture we took and it turned out totally blurry! oh well... you get the idea.




hannah (in her alias tinkerbelle) just couldn't believe her eyes...people playing dress up all around her! here she is with gabriella (from High School Musical) and pirate nathan saying "arrr, matey"

nanna (aka madeline) got a little overheated in her costume...she made the cutest little dog even though she was out of her costume most of the time!


i think hannah approves of this "trick-or-treating" thing...and dressing up (she's been begging me to wear my "pwetty wendy dwess")...so...i guess we'll just have to do it again come wednesday!

16 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

sooo cute callie. i love madelines eyes...they're gorgeous! I love the whole family idea! I don't think i could get mark to dress up, sad huh? maybe next year. i love hannah's costume, and it's so cute that she was obsessed with everyone dressed up around her. love two year olds!

LAC said...

You are amazing. The best momma ever!

Kathy said...

Steeeve, you look adorable! Kristen Kerr would melt if she saw you in that outfit......(I don't know what's worse, Steve as Peter Pan or me from Broke Back Mountain. A perfect match) -Ty

Shannon and Kevin said...

Your family is so cute! I love your costumes - what a great idea! Looks like you guys are having so much fun down in Florida.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Cutest ever! I love it.

susie Q said...

I haven't looked in awhile. The whole blog site is such a rush. It's adding up to some life, Callie.

Cichelli said...

What a great idea! I wanted to do a family costume, but all I could come up with was the wizard of oz (dorothy, lion, scarecrow, tinman) and the boys refused.

I'm closer to being dressed like wonder woman or the pink power ranger than getting any disney costumes. I'm so jealous.

Anonymous said...

we wish we could be part of all the tinkerbell magic! we hope hannah girl is getting enough sweet stuff to keep her little chunk thighs going. madeline is the sweetest thing of all...

Julianne said...

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS IN WINGS! What could be sweeter? Hannah looks so cute - but Steve may have her beat... congrats on avoiding the tights, Steve! Wendy, you look "darling"!!

Lacey said...

ok love it! you are so cute and your girls are so darling, and hello, your husband was so cute to drss up as peter pan.

Dayna said...

I wanna be a part of the Alfandre family!! I'm totally jealous of Hannah's costume. Madeline is simply adorable. I was laughing out loud at Steve's 3rd grade story. How hilarious! I love it all!

The Plateniks said...

Nice Halloween costumes! Madeline and Will would have been a cuddly twosome! Hannah is a perfect Tinkerbell..hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating tonight!

Kathy said...

You guys are the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

too cute for words! your girls are so lucky to have you as their mommy.

Laura said...

what is it with kids and their attachment to candy - halloween is the ultimate...you get to dress up, hang out with your friends and people give you candy! awesome! hannah seems like she has all the steps down! what a cutie!

Melissa said...

Callie,

I've had fun catchin' up looking at your cute blog. Your girls are just beautiful, just like you. I can't believe you got your husband to dress up as Peter Pan, impressive. Have fun in FL, we are heading to Disney World in January, so we're excited.