
i just carried a very happy, very tuckered birthday girl up the stairs while mumbling, "a mommy, a 'member dewey? and 'member prethenths (presents)?" her alias, a new tinkerbell costume on the floor...glitter wings a few feet away. i dropped her in her bed, swipped the last of the cake from her cheek. now snuggled with her beesh (blanket), she quickly rolled over and threw her arms around the new, twice her size, fluffy dog, a special birthday surprise from daddy.
am i sounding too contemplative? probably! but we just had a daughter turn two years old today! that's a big number for her AND us! i really just love this girl so much. i learn so much from her and just can't get enough of her witty personality, spunky little ways, and sincere love.
new born

1 year

2 years (i'm so glad her chunky thighs have been able to withstand TWO years of hard work!)

20 comments:
You little girl is a special one... becuase she has a VERY special mommy!
Happy birthday!
: )
Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe its been two years already!
you totally made me tear up . . . they grow up so fast. i just can't believe it. she is becoming such a darling little girl!! . . . consider those chunky thighs squeezed!
happy birthday hannah...so cute callie. it's so sad how it happens so fast. doesn't it seem like we're too young to have TWO kids, and one of them is fully talking and telling you what they want? weird how fast life goes.
Very cute! Can you believe how fast they grow!? Ok Callie .... So I have to ask - What songs (and artisits)do you have on your blog? They are too cute and I have heard some but are curious about others!
Two really? Do you remember being pregnant with her and going to conference with me? I guess it's been that long... Wow. And I'm dying that Tyler will be two in January! Stop growing small Alfandre and Cichelli children.
We need to have a reunion ASAP!
Callie, Yes, I remember you guys! How could we forget such cool friends, especially friends that happen to share my birthday. Remember being pregnant together? Tate is just behind Hannah and will be two next week... time flies! So good to hear from you! Take care and we'll keep in touch.
i can not believe it has been two years oh my gosh! time seriously has gone by so so so fast. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, it really means a lot coming from a mom to know that i can do it and get through it! you are such an inspiration to me. i can just see it in your eyes that you are happy, truly happy, and i know everyday it will get easier and you are right, i need to have more faith that i can take care of this little baby and that i am supposed to. thank you so much callie!
What a BIG girl! Thomas is coming to FL in Nov. You will have to check it out. http://thomasandfriends.com/usa/parents/dowt.html
It was so much fun, and don't worry girls like Thomas too.
Happy B-day little Hannah! I am so glad I was able to see you in D.C.- what a treat! Hope you had a great road trip sans babies. Hope to see you soon :)
So cute! I love that little face. You are the best momma!
I love it! She is so sassy- oh sassy girls... you gotta love them!
Following two consecutive years of chunky thighs, I make this prediction--Hannah will be an all-state girls softball catcher within fifteen years. It's inevitable. So--When she starts wearing baseball caps, please have her wear them backwards; and please buy her a catcher's glove as her first mitt!
Wow! I cannot believe how different she looks over the past 2 years. Along the chubby thighs, she still has her button nose and that sligh little grin.
thank you for your message munchkin face... wish i could have been there with you on your big #2.
Andrew turns two this month too. I can hardly believe how lucky we are! Where did those two years go?? I am in awe how quickly they grow up. Hannah is just beautiful! Happy birfday to her!
Where are you guys applying to B school? Michael is in the process too. Maybe we could end up in the same place!!! How fun. I'm getting giddy at the thought.
Hope all is well.
ok i am obsessed with hannah and your entire family. i hope she was just so happy on her special day. you are my hero.
Callie! I'm glad you found me! I just started getting a hang of this thing. I have to tell you.. I periodically go on your blog and am very up to date with your ADORABLE little girls! It is so fun to see them growing up. I hope to meet them soon. You are an awesome "blogger"- your site, set up, and pictures are so cute!!
Callie, I'm so glad you found me and wrote on my blog! I'm so excited to see what you and your adorable family are up to! It was so nice to see for the short while in the mother's room. You are so cute and have the cutest girls!
Post a Comment