1. wear a cute costume. check.
2. when approaching door, yell, "knock knock!" instead of actually knocking on the door.
3. once door opens, walk in like you own the place.
4. when your eyes lock in on the candy bowl target, take a few handfuls...more if you choose.
5. turn and run away yelling "tank you much" and/or "happy how-leen"
6. even if your treat bucket is unbearably heavy, fingers turn red, and you grunt as you walk, refuse any help and politely scream, "no, mine candy! i carry!"
7. end the night with a kiss.....works everytime...


17 comments:
We love Hannah's Seven How-leen Rules of Etiquette. Looks like in the last picture the candy sent Hannah to NEVERLAND.
Hannah is such a cutie!! What a fun age for trick-or-treating!
She is SO SO SO cute! We only took Jackson and Tyler to ten houses because I was not interested in a bucket that big of candy. You're a nicer mom than me!
ps Why is she kissing other boys? That's it, I'm bringing the super heroes to Orlando and we're rescuing her from smelly ol' monkeys!
I was laughing out loud- thanks Callie. Hannah makes the cutest tinker bell. I love the whole family ensemble as well!
Hannah is TOO CUTE!! I love everything about her! Her costume is precious and I LOVE her trick-or-treating how to's. I think William would second all of them. And I can't believe how cute that kissing picture is. Looks to me like she's making the move on him. You better keep a close eye on that Tinkerbelle. You can always fly her this way . . . my boys will definitely keep an eye on her :)
Oh my goodness... that post cracks me up. Hannah is hysterical! I LOVE the last shot with the bucket 'o treats.
Glad you had a great night!
that is adorable! I don't know how the trick-or-treatees (the one's being tricked or treated? (the ones opening the doors)) didn't give them all of the treats.
We had some little trick or treaters too. However, I think this one group of kids in strollers probably the same age as Madeline were too young to eat candy. It made me think twice when I told them they could grab as much candy as they wanted and the parents grabbed huge hand fulls...who was that candy going to?
Anyways, to make this story even longer, I hope Hannah grabbed plenty of candy for peter pan/link/gay robin hood and wendy!
I had to laugh about carrying her own bucket!! Benjamin wanted to as well... no help -- it was so heavy, he'd fall down walking to the next door! What a fun little girl!! Looking forward to next year already! --
All i have to say is HILARIOUS! I read it to Mike and we were both laughing. That is too dang cute!
Hi Love! seriously and absolutely love looking at your blog and you lil precious ladies :) so the hubby and i are back in provo after a summer in san diego...he still has a bit at BYU and I am working at a salon! You are so sweet to ask about my fam, they are safe and sound! miss ya!
p.s. i tagged you, go to my blog for more info! love ya
callie-check out my blog, cause i tagged you!
weird... those are my halloween rules too... She takes after her mother & girlfriends! I love you Callie!
I love how you see life! She is adorable!!! We hope to see you at the wedding:) TIme to see if Elle and Hannah hit it off!
Hannah is the cutest Tinkerbell ever :) Sounds like she is one serious trick or treater- I her style!!
Hannah is so stinking cute!! I LOVE this age. As I read your blog, I could just see Andrew doing the same things. He would NOT let go of his candy. It was hilarious! We really must get together again!
Miss you all,
Jen
so cute! I love that you all dressed in the peter pan theme. You are such a great mommy. Your girls are lucky!
Post a Comment