Thursday, September 6, 2007

my little suuuuun.........beam!

singing lessons with grandma sue

7 comments:

James and Jane said...

SWEET SASSY MOLASSY!!!! I can't even begin to describe in words how cute that little chunky chunk chunk is! I can't wait for September 28!!!

J & J said...

oh. my. gosh. i love how she is so monotone- but she totally knows her lines. that was hilarious.

LAC said...

She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

callie, please put her in a little princess box and ship her to: 31 Tiemann Place, NY 10027. thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she can really hold out that last note! Only about 266 more primary songs to learn!

lauren ann said...

Hilarious! I am glad she redeemed herself on the second take- she was getting pretty distracted. Love it. You have the best home videos, and I love that I get to see a few of them

Wing and Alli said...

We have never seen something so adorable. That's OTT cute (over the top). How can you not want to squeeeeze her after that? Plus, we loved the nonchalant pick-your-nose-and-wipe-it-on-your-neck move, mid-song. One of daddy's tricks?