1. rigorous singing lessons (click here or view post below)
2. touring the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the U.S. of A.
3. mathematics: (disney fireworks) x ($) = ($ squared) x (y)(pirates and princess night) = the most amazing disney fireworks show costing who knows how much money
4.food tastings from around the world...Hawaiin fusion cuisine from Roy's Restuarant (amazing!) celebrating grandma's bday, disney's delicacies with a view of Neverland, and all that America has to offer at the Golden Arches (McDonalds).
5. hands-on learning with every barn animal imaginable (even ostriches!)
first stop: st. augustine, florida with a slight detour for delicious boiled peanuts and candied pecans. yum!
historic carriage ride with john paul (the horse)...i think hannah did more talking than our tour guide!
can you spot the old mannequin school teacher?? yeah. a little creepy.
next stop: green meadows petting farm with hayride, pony ride (with cocoa), and train rides. i just loved this place; reminded me of the quaint country feel i miss so much (with an added bonus of palm trees).
why couldn't "school" be like this every day?!


13 comments:
How fun! Gosh, I wish I lived closer to you!
What a fun weekend! I can't believe how much you did! There's nothing better than the spoilings and love of grandparents. Besos to your little ladies!!
i can't wait to see you all.
Callie, you are the cutest mom! I love your little girls! They are so adorable. Looks like you guys have been having fun!
you little girls really are so lucky to have you as a mom. So am I ever going to get met the new addition? I was so excited to finally see some pics of you! You little hot momma
Okay, so what didn't you do? Just looking at the pictures made me want to lay down. Whew! What fun! When can we visit?
So precious! You think I do a lot as a mom? Look at everything you're showing your girls. I wish I was going to be in Orlando next week! Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone, but thanks for these posts to help me feel caught up on your life.
Tell my husband I miss him will you? I haven't seen him in forever!
callie - you are an awesome mom! looks like all you do is have fun...play...go to do cool activities. your girls are so lucky! love the sunbeam video!
I love Hannah's pigtails! So cute.
Hannah is one lucky girl- what a fun life!
the golden girls blog is still awaiting your arrival- you already missed out on Hawaii, you can't miss out on this one girl!
Ben got home last night and told me we'd be in Orlando in January. Sounds like fun -- not sure how he's paying for it, but I'm in. I really hope we can make it work!
Wow! Now I know where Hannah gets her looks! The picture of her with her poppy A next to the mannequin school teacher is uncanny! What a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment