first, they are so adorable.... and as random as this might sound, I love the colors that you have around. They are always so soft and cozy. I wanna snuggle.
second, about the salad- I thought you were the only person I know that could finish it. I was so excited to join your ranks. I guess I was way off (I am still convinced they are all lying to be as cool as we are)
All too familiar! Your girls are adorable! I am a bit obsessed with your blog. I tried to copy your slide show... lets just say its not quite the same. I wish we lived closer. I would love to spend time around an adorable, loving mom that you obviously are:)
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
9 comments:
If you run out of places for Hannah to be... she's more than welcome to come and spend time with her godfather.
: )
I think that is the cutest thing- I love her trail of fun!
this is my favorite hannah post yet. what shows hannah better?
Yikes, I really thought the second from the top photo was of Madeline. And she didn't look so good.
first, they are so adorable.... and as random as this might sound, I love the colors that you have around. They are always so soft and cozy. I wanna snuggle.
second, about the salad- I thought you were the only person I know that could finish it. I was so excited to join your ranks. I guess I was way off (I am still convinced they are all lying to be as cool as we are)
i love those babies.
i could probably eat both of them. they are so cute.
All too familiar! Your girls are adorable! I am a bit obsessed with your blog. I tried to copy your slide show... lets just say its not quite the same. I wish we lived closer. I would love to spend time around an adorable, loving mom that you obviously are:)
Love the picture of the girls!
Post a Comment