I just thought the stalking should go both ways... you DO know that I have been stalking you right??? So one of these days I am going call you, get ready xoxoxo
Hannah, it wasn't your fault Madelline was crying in the cardboard box with you. That was your mom's fault for not providing a better box.
When you come to Minnesota (in a couple of weeks!!! YAY.) I will go down in the basement and get you a better cardboard box. It will be bigger, and better corrugated, thus firmer, and have lots of packing peanuts (but don't eat them!)
UMM... putting you child in box with a 2 year old can be a hazard- I just might have to call the authorities on you. At least Madeline likes it! SO CUTE!!! I sat and watched your slideshow and am obsessed with your lil fam.
Madeline and Hannah are so precious. I love the picture of them in the box!! Madeline looks very happy to be in there! How fun it must be for Hannah to have such a sweet and beautiful little sister.
Soooo cute! We saw Marta and Jensen last Friday! It was great to see them. Marta told me about the new pictures, and was soooo excited that you had done 3 new posts! Great job!
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
9 comments:
I just thought the stalking should go both ways... you DO know that I have been stalking you right??? So one of these days I am going call you, get ready xoxoxo
I love the picture of hannah kissing madeline. It is so cute! What a great little family!
Hannah, it wasn't your fault Madelline was crying in the cardboard box with you. That was your mom's fault for not providing a better box.
When you come to Minnesota (in a couple of weeks!!! YAY.) I will go down in the basement and get you a better cardboard box. It will be bigger, and better corrugated, thus firmer, and have lots of packing peanuts (but don't eat them!)
What cute sisters... I am so girl jealous!
they are beautiful! and Hannah is looking so grown up. I can't believe she'll be two in just a few months. How are you coping with two?
UMM... putting you child in box with a 2 year old can be a hazard- I just might have to call the authorities on you. At least Madeline likes it! SO CUTE!!! I sat and watched your slideshow and am obsessed with your lil fam.
I smell a new fedEx ad...
Madeline and Hannah are so precious. I love the picture of them in the box!! Madeline looks very happy to be in there! How fun it must be for Hannah to have such a sweet and beautiful little sister.
Soooo cute! We saw Marta and Jensen last Friday! It was great to see them. Marta told me about the new pictures, and was soooo excited that you had done 3 new posts! Great job!
Post a Comment