miniature pony (mr. attitude) rides.
motorcycle rides.
football for the boys.
beautiful barn.
freedom for the kids.
sun setting over the fall trees.
crisp air.
good friends.
hot doggies.
bon fire.
s'mores.
what could be better??




4 comments:
If I lived there! I am so glad you live there with all my favorite people!! That includes you! What a dream!!
What a perfect evening! You make me want to move back to Maryland!
BTW- You are such a natural with the camera. That top picture is breathtaking!
Ditto what Kathy said. I even told Shannon the same thing- this makes me want to move to Maryland NOW!!! Thats so fun you guys have such a good group of young families. This looked like so much fun.
Who is that really sexy lady in the back stuffing her face with a s'mores? Please don't show Steven that picture...he doesn't need more ammo on me.
Post a Comment