I suppose that could have been your most favorite and most expensive lipstick (is that lipstick?)... but I look at that pic and can't wait to have a little girl who loves being a little girl and showing it by getting into my make-up:) So cute.
Ha! Callie you have always been good at telling stories. Por ejemplo, when you told me Marta in NJ that Marta turned into a werewolf and that we were running away from home...like madeline I cried as well.
Poor Madeline (although her face is adorable and so priceless!!)Such a great picture. I guess all girls really do love to play in their mom's makeup :)
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
11 comments:
That is just too cute and funny. How can you resist that sad little face? Guilty? Forgiven!
that is awesome! i hope that's the color you were on your eyes! :)
I suppose that could have been your most favorite and most expensive lipstick (is that lipstick?)... but I look at that pic and can't wait to have a little girl who loves being a little girl and showing it by getting into my make-up:) So cute.
uh-oh! How could anyone be mad at that sweet face? Love those baby blues. :)
Oh that is so cute and so sad! That little face breaks your heart. You can't stay mad at her!
That picture definitely says a thousand words..... hilarious
oh callie! love the cute lil posts you put up. it gives me a glimpse of your life since i haven't seen you in about a thousand years!!!!!!!!!!
ha! i LOVE this.
Ha! Callie you have always been good at telling stories. Por ejemplo, when you told me Marta in NJ that Marta turned into a werewolf and that we were running away from home...like madeline I cried as well.
What a great color on her :) So so cute!
Poor Madeline (although her face is adorable and so priceless!!)Such a great picture. I guess all girls really do love to play in their mom's makeup :)
Post a Comment