Oh no!! Not good. Last year Ollie thought it would be cool sticking a bean in his ear. We spent the whole day at doctor's offices, and then he had to have surgery the next morning. What did you have to do?
That reminds me when my daughter was two years old and she was eating mac and cheese, she pushed a macaroni up her nose. She could not blow it out so I sucked it out with one of those nose pumps. The things kids do!!!
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
6 comments:
Oh no!! Not good. Last year Ollie thought it would be cool sticking a bean in his ear. We spent the whole day at doctor's offices, and then he had to have surgery the next morning. What did you have to do?
That reminds me when my daughter was two years old and she was eating mac and cheese, she pushed a macaroni up her nose. She could not blow it out so I sucked it out with one of those nose pumps. The things kids do!!!
Haha, kids do the weirdest things! Hope you got it out easily!
Such a cute pic and that is just so funny. Totally chuckling to myself right now.
We've lost a few doll slippers/shoes around here.... perhaps I should check some nostrils!
Cuties...I can't wait to meet them in a few weeks!
I have Hannahs b-day signing saved and listen to it regularly- It just makes me happy.
xox
Post a Comment