I LOVED seeing mommy Callie first hand. It was SO SO SO good to see you and spend a few hours with you. What a dream. Those are 2 lucky little girls. Love you Cal
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
5 comments:
This is the sweetest picture. You always seem to capture the sweet moments of childhood. :)
That is too cute! I also love Hannah's Weather Forecast - too funny.
This is so sweet!!! I love how Hannah shows love to her little sis. So cute. Your blog gets me so excited for our little girl.
That is so awesome! You are a cool mom!
I LOVED seeing mommy Callie first hand. It was SO SO SO good to see you and spend a few hours with you. What a dream. Those are 2 lucky little girls. Love you Cal
Post a Comment