
too often one moment breezes by, and then another and another. some moments i wish the wind would blow a little harder, and others, i wish i could freeze and hold on to, just a bit longer.
this is a glimpse at some of those days:




1. ending the summer right with berry picking and homemade jams




2. starting fall off right with apple picking, fresh pies & applesauce
3. tea for two. "just the right size for me," as hannah would say.
4. continually finding madeline in this manner; whether in her crib, climbing
the stairs, or sitting atop hannah's head.
6. the joy of living near a panda.
9. my joy. my sweet husband's crinkly, smiling eyes. always makes me wanna throw my arms around his kneck and give him a big smooch!
10. need i say more?
11. finally capturing the moment.
















9 comments:
I LOVE picture #8. That is great! You are amazing with taking pictures and capturing to moments of every little thing.
Yay! I was so excited to see an update. Your little girls are so beautiful! What a lucky Mom you are. I love all the little moments you've captured. :)
So glad you finally updated the blog!!! And, yes, we HAVE to get together. It's been to long! Email me and we can plan.
ezburnham at gmail
Thanks for the update ... and so MANY fun pictures! I love the one of the girls in the dryer ... ADORABLE!
Yay for the update! Your girls are precious. I love the tea party picture. It is so fun that they have each other to play with.
I love seeing all these pictures! It captures a story :) I love taking pictures myself. My digital camera is coming in handy, and i just made a photo album :) By the way, you have such a beautiful family!
Love these pictures! I need some of your photography talent...or at least a better camera.
This post was precious. Your little girls are so beautiful and fun. I know what you mean when you say you wish certain moments could stay a little longer.
These are adorable! I love how you captured the heart of things!
Post a Comment