Thursday, November 20, 2008

knock knock.


trick or treaty?!

what better way to spend halloween morn than with cuppycakes and mask decorating?? i don't think hannah quite understood that the mask she picked out was a spooky skeleton. but i think she is probably the only one who could pull a "pretty skeleton princess" costume off anyway.



















next, we headed to a little halloween party...




and then treating in our lovely neighborhood...





















madeline was more than thrilled to get goldfish at one of the first houses we went to. she was so proud! little did she know what treasures she was stashing in her bag...she discovered before long and spent the rest of the night licking and/or clenching something sticky.



kids make every holiday better!

*don't mind if these are the same costumes they wore at hannah's party...or if they wear them again next year!

5 comments:

Dayna said...

cute girls! did you die your hair brown?! it looks so cute! and georgetown must have been prime spot for trick-or-treating- even that older woman in the tinkerbell costume in the background of that bottom photo is ready for a good time.

Anonymous said...

First, I think it is worth it to bring up Steve's Peter Pan/Zelda story, which I have told all of my friends for the last year.

Second, I think it is worth it to bring up Callie's eye-opening question she asked Hannah when I was on the phone,
C: "Hannah tell uncle buddy wat you are going to be for halloween."
H: "A Princthesses"
C: "Hannah, what do the princesses where for Halloween?"
H: mutter mutter mutter.
then Hannah, like all interviewees should (especially on Wall Street), switched the topic to something she understood.

LAC said...

Do I spy some adorable bangs on you Callie? Love.

Kali said...

I love the skeleton mask with the princess dress. Absolutely loved that.

lauren ann said...

I love madeline's faces.... she takes after her mother- FIERCE. Im glad to see you are sacrificing your warmth to start blogging again