those little bums are to die for! your girls are darling. i love your blog and that you're back blogging regularly--seriously it's a highlight :) i've been working--but will call soon. can't WAIT to see you!
Callie! I was keeping up with Lili and found your note... I was so excited! For many reasons! 1) I love you to death and seeing your profile pic made me happy 2) I would love to be blog friends! So then I clicked on the link and it brought me to your blog and I see before me two of the cutest bums EVER! IS this your family???!!! Wow such beautiful little girls. Really liked your fairy post too. So cute! Please send me an email! I would love to hear from you! Plus I would love to add you to my blog! Love Kali (Pettijohn) Ponder
LOVE IT! THat is hilarious. I have a shot like this of my kids, but I was not sure if I should post it, you have inspired me. Hope school is going good for Steve.
callie, you crack me up! i'd totally take the same pic if mine were ever caught like that too. alas, mine seem to prefer to run around without pants only.
Hey Callie! (and steve though I swear the boys never look at these things) The pic is a classic. You seem just about as good at updating these blogs as I am. Hope you guys are doing well!
Amber -- (and Dan though he's a boy too so, no, he hasn't looked either)
Callie - your babes are adorable!! I'm so jealous that I didn't get to live in the same ward as you. Big fat boo for that one. I hope you're enjoying the CC ward. I love all those peeps so much and miss them like crazy! How are you liking DC? What's the hubby doing there?
Hi Callie, I miss you!!!! How are you guys doing? How do you like your new place? The girls are beautiful. My blog address is floridahansons.blogspot.com.
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
21 comments:
cutest little bums ever! such cute girls!
Frame that bum shot!
your girls are so cute! I am glad that you are living so close to us now! We need to get together really soon. I need to meet these little munchkins!
those little bums are to die for! your girls are darling. i love your blog and that you're back blogging regularly--seriously it's a highlight :) i've been working--but will call soon. can't WAIT to see you!
I'm still deciding which is my favorite... the priceless bum shot or Hannah's drunk face in the "out-take".
I love the out takes. It is good to see that you are back on the blogging scene. I was beginning to give up hope!
i absolutely love the bums nothing cuter!
I want a framed copy of the bum shot.
I miss those girls and their cute bolums!!
Callie! I was keeping up with Lili and found your note... I was so excited! For many reasons! 1) I love you to death and seeing your profile pic made me happy 2) I would love to be blog friends! So then I clicked on the link and it brought me to your blog and I see before me two of the cutest bums EVER! IS this your family???!!! Wow such beautiful little girls. Really liked your fairy post too. So cute! Please send me an email! I would love to hear from you! Plus I would love to add you to my blog!
Love Kali (Pettijohn) Ponder
haha- i'm dying at that top pic. so cute!!!
those girls are too cute. how fun they have each other. i love the tooshie shot!!!
i have one question: when? that is, when will i get to see my callie next? i miss you! and i would love to hang w/your little gems.
LOVE IT! THat is hilarious. I have a shot like this of my kids, but I was not sure if I should post it, you have inspired me. Hope school is going good for Steve.
I can tell you are so over the blogging thing! We miss you and your darling family!!!
I love your little girls! They are so darling!
Are you having the time of your life at Georgetown?
We hope our paths cross again soon.
Miss you.
callie, you crack me up! i'd totally take the same pic if mine were ever caught like that too. alas, mine seem to prefer to run around without pants only.
Hey Callie! (and steve though I swear the boys never look at these things) The pic is a classic. You seem just about as good at updating these blogs as I am. Hope you guys are doing well!
Amber -- (and Dan though he's a boy too so, no, he hasn't looked either)
Callie - your babes are adorable!! I'm so jealous that I didn't get to live in the same ward as you. Big fat boo for that one. I hope you're enjoying the CC ward. I love all those peeps so much and miss them like crazy! How are you liking DC? What's the hubby doing there?
they are SO BEAUTIFUL! oh my heavens...
Hi Callie, I miss you!!!! How are you guys doing? How do you like your new place? The girls are beautiful. My blog address is floridahansons.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment