if you wanna meet a fairy, ask grampa joe what to do.
he'll probably tell you to hang a glittery note in the tree before bedtime to attract the fairies.
in the morning, chances are, they'll leave behind some chocolate coins.
you'll eat them all up. and be ready for more.
so, you'll need glitter, crayons, markers, and sparkly things. you'll hang another note for the fairies. you'll probably get a bit hungry along the way. you'll need to munch on a few little snacks.
you'll want to share with the fairies (they'll like that). so you will step with care and put the little treats next to the fairy mushrooms.
you'll want to watch for the fairies before bedtime. and if you have fairies on your mind... chances are it will be very difficult to sleep...
so you'll keep waiting...
in the morning, you'll have to run out to the tree first thing (remember to step with care). you'll see they enjoyed the fairy treaties and left some fairy-like presents hanging from the tree in return.
and chances are, if you're amazed-- you'll be ready for more!
*pictures from July...while staying at gramma & grampa's house


11 comments:
Callie I am wondering how you are going to trick Hannah to stop doing this every night. I can see this going on until you run out of ideas and/or go broke purchasing bulk fairy supplies.
P.S. You need to think about writing children's books. I cant wait until bed, so that I can read about fairies and cute babies on your blog. That and a warm glass of milk, puts me right to sleep.
that is such a cute idea...but you'll probably be doing it every night this week! she is so cute..
Too cute! I love her imagination! But I agree with the other posts--you're going to be doing this until she's 18!
i'm dying. dying from the cuteness. (fairies came for liz and mike once upon a time too : )
seriously can't believe we're coming out soon!! twice in one year is some major spoil-age! i love the fairy pictures--you are such a darling mom--do you know that? can't wait to see you!
This is so precious!
Too Cute! What a fun little idea! Looks like she had a BLAST doing it.
I love it. Way better than "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie"! Although...I tied shiny notes to our tree outside and no fairies...perhaps you could let yours know that I'm still waiting?
you seriously are the cutest mom. i hope i will be as creative as you one day! callie i loved hanging out with you~ i am sad we don't live by each other to play with our kids!!
i think you are the cutest mom ever!
Steve & Callie! Hellooo. Look at your beautiful girls! They really are gorgeous. So good to catch up on what you guys have been up to. Congrats on getting in to Georgetown! How awesome. I bet Joe and Sue are so elated to have you close by.
Post a Comment