click to enlarge the snaggle!
before i forget all, i need to record an update of my 10 month-er:
*one snaggle tooth, along with 5 others and 1 more just waiting to make a grand appearance
*first steps...kind of...maybe first very wobbly step (singular)...but this girl is ready to take off!
*first "words". "mmmmma" for mum and "dadadadadad" for daddy
*a sense of adventure. loves to hide in hannah's bed under blankets, just waiting to be surprised!
*loves to scream (for fun). just like big sister.
*a sense of humor. lately, she thinks its ha-larious to fall into a pillow, a pile of clothes, a comforter, etc....cracks her up. and me.


5 comments:
That snaggle is classic.
so cute :) you guys have such a great little family! thanks for all of the updates - they always make me smile and want to be a better mom!
Callie, she is so beautiful. She will love to look back at the snaggle photos when she is older. I love it. Those eyes are awesome.
i love the snaggle tooth. she makes it look adorable. Miss you callie!
I can't wait until I can see your little girls! They are so darling, I can hardly stand it! I hope all is going well with you guys!
Post a Comment