this ones for you lauren...(you know i really love it!) and i love reading what friends write.
(Answers were given randomly in no particular order...am i allowed to add commentary??)
4 jobs I have had:
1. nanny/tutor/therapist/etc.
2. special needs seminary teacher
3. kindercare teacher (ugh. could only handle 4 days and i was outta there!)
4. MOTHER (kiss to my girls!)
4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Pride & Prejudice (the new one)
2. Pride & Prejudice (original A&E version)
3. High School Musical (i'm still trying to learn the dance moves...) HSM 2 comes out aug. 17th!
4. Cinderella (because Hannah said so)
4 places I have lived:
1. hawaii
2. thailand (oh wait...my husband wooed me away from that one... he was more than worth it but still owes me)
3. #118
4. block island, rhode island
4 favorite TV shows:
1. Planet Earth
2. The Office
3. Project Runway
4. Charlie & Lola (little brittish cartoon i adore and only wish hannah would get into. is that bad?)
4 of my favorite places I have been:
1. paris/london/spain (one trip...so i'll just clump them together)
2. jamaica's beaches
3. nyc
4. lopez island, washington
5. stillwater, mn
6. emerald isle/outer banks
7. lake powell
8. ...can i keep going?...
4 favorite foods:
1. graham crackers dipped in yoplait's key lime whips (yum!)
2. peaches
3. avocados sprinkled with a little salt
4. macarons (marta's dreamy french pastry cookie)
4 websites I check daily:
1. "blogspot.... to check out all of your blogs" (i'm ditto-ing you nels)
2. yahoo mail
3. google (for my craft/sewing/project how to's and ideas)
4. toss up between countryliving.com for decorating inspiration and babiesrus.com for baby gear deals
4 favorite hobbies:
1. journaling
2. disney world as a family (getting season passes in a few weeks and just can't wait!)
3. sewing (still in the "attempting to" stage)
4. painting/refinishing/repurposing furniture and other odds and ends
4 places I rather be:
1. in ct, sharing headphones with marta while watching The Office on her ipod
2. in dc, watching hannah play with dewie...and watching steve's family's reactions
3. bootcamp (my favorite workout class at the YMCA)
4. on a romantic getaway with my husband of course!
4 friends I would like to tag....TAG you're it!!
1. katie
2. julianne
3. lezlie
4. angi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
gracias... I just love these things (I think I am the only one- Im so juvenile). So you were asking about fabrics... obviously you have not checked out my fav websites list- amybutlerdesigns.com (the link is on my blog). I am obsessed. You'll really love it if you are into all that sewing stuff. xoxo
i loved reading every single one of these little things. and i'm serious when i say how much i miss you! everyone always says they miss you too... you aren't the kind to come and go quietly, ya know?
Post a Comment