thank goodness for grandma, auntie marta and uncle buddy's entertainment during hannah's cold and double ear infections, poor girl. we just set a date (june 8th) for hannah to get tubes in her ears which should help drastically! in the meantime, hannah sings "bibbidi bobbidi boo" with wand in hand and in her pretty princess nightgown from grandma. lots of fun things from grandma...
madeline has the sweetest disposition. she is such an easy going baby (as far as i can tell)...a characteristic that blends well with a princess big sister. i can see it now, 3 years from now, hannah always getting to be the princess and madeline being the slave or the dog.
do i really have to face reality so soon??!! uncle buddy, the last of my family, left this afternoon. boooo. i'm so grateful for me and steve's families and for all of the help we've had over the last few weeks. we love you all so much!


5 comments:
I don't really smile much, but I sure do when I see these pictures of my grand kids.
But it looks like I'm going to have to start buying the clothes for Hannah instead of Gramma V. When I see Hannah in July, I'm taking her to Sports Authority for a baseball cap, jersey, spikes, etc.
i think baby madeline looks so much like hannah. they're tiny little twinners. so pretty and sweet and pink. i need a princess in my life! how much fun having all those happy helpers. can i have a turn now? i'm a good helper too...
Madeline's looking like a person. She is definitely looking good for Gramma V and Aunt Marta. But Uncle Buddy's the one got her coming out, no doubt! What's that color hair look like? Red!? Uncle Buddy, ease up on all that kissing her so hard; she's got red marks on her face! She gone be no one's dog, dogs.
More pictures of Hannah and Madeline please!
Oh dear I wish we could rewind time so I could be back there again playing with Hannah, cuddling Madeline, and watching the office.
Post a Comment