This is my first time trying to add a video clip so hopefully it works!
Last sunday (does the repeat attire give it away??), I was creeping along, minding my own business, when I suddenly came upon the little girl reading to herself (a hobby which takes up a good portion of Hannah's busy days). So, I have a fun game for you and your keen ears: see if you can find the words "daddy", "whee", "no", and "night night" interspersed among the jabber. Bonus points for word count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Dear Brother Alfandre,
I did not appreciate the girly comment you made about me on my blog. We'll have to settle this next time I see you. Besides, Hannah sure thinks I'm quite the man.
With Love, Landon Bills
P.S.- My mom and Dad would love to come see you in Florida. We miss you guys tons too!
Ah man! The video's down.
: (
Too cute!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Hannah you are beautiful!! That video almost brought us to tears. The cutest thing ever created. Orlando, we're coming!
Ahh bless she's adorable. Nice to see someone else's videos for a change! :o) Post more!
Oh My! Can grandpa joe borrow some of that hair?
I know where the missing sock is. Do you, Mommy?
Ok that was amazing.
I didn't know Hannah can read! She is just a cute little bundle of suprises!
Post a Comment