Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finally...

It's about time we became bloggers. Hopefully, I can figure this thing out... any tips??

Steve, Hannah, and I have found a cozy little nest here in Orlando, FL. We are really loving this perfect weather in March! No complaints here. Steve is busy working at Toll Brothers and I'm busy keeping up with the very active Hannah while carrying, what feels like, a basketball under my shirt. The stork will be dropping off our baby girl this May and we couldn't be more excited! At the moment, Hannah is obsessed with babies...Mr. Stork will be bringing Hannah her very own "baby" in May as well, with a mini stroller and everything. Hannah has no idea whats coming to her...

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Your blog looks great! Let me know if you have any questions. We miss you guys!!!

Silus Grok said...

Yay!

Finally — a blog!

You should consider getting a Flickr account, too, Callie... way easy web photo album.

Here's my blog, for the records... and my flickr account, too. Where — when I'm done uploading all my photos from London — I'll be posting the photo I got of Steve when he was out here.

Silus Grok said...

Oh, and there's a plug-in for iPhoto that will upload photos for you to Flickr. I'll look for it, just e-mail me and remind me.

Dan said...

Ask Hannah if she wants to give Uncle Dan a kiss.

Silus Grok said...

* refrains from joking that Uncle Dan needs to get a girlfriends *

* realizes that he hasn't talked to Uncle Dan in so long, that Uncle Dan may (finally) have a girlfriend *

* wonders if he could coordinate a trip to see Uncle Dan and The Alfandre Family together this year *

* stops thinking outloud and hits ENTER *

Unknown said...

Are you saying that you're pregnant and having a baby in May? Can't decide if that's what you mean :) Also, looks like you're out of the apartment but you're happy 'bout that. How's Toll Bros. goin'? Steven's working at Abbey National Bank. Studying to be a broker soon. Okay gonna go look at your pics!

susie Q said...

let's see. multiplying the speed of technology to Steve's weekly work hours adding Callie's video production time and dividing by Hannah's IQ, I calculate that in 6 months from now, Hannah will be operating her own password restricted blog where she can critique "Goodnight Moon" with her closest friends without interference from all these crazy adults.

Anonymous said...

Wow Callie you look great I bet with that little belly and so does Steve. Hey easy now, I didn't mean to say that, but the blog looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Callie, I love checking out this awesome blog.I am glad Hannah is looking so grown up.By the time I have children she will be old enough to babysit....Love the music as well!!